Looking to buy the Vremi ceramic nonstick cookware set? Wanting to know the low-down on this product? Here I look at what there is to love about them as well as their downsides.
This set is compatible with an induction stovetop. It includes ceramic non stick pots with lids and two ceramic coated frying pans with curved sides, ideal for tossing vegetables or flipping pancakes and omelets. The pans, with their wooden-look handle, are designed to appeal when serving food at the dinner table.
Design of the Vremi Set
This Vremi set sports a lightweight modern design. The cookware is constructed of die-cast aluminum. The aluminum base ensures the cookware will heat quickly and evenly.
While lids are not clear view types (they are aluminum), each lid has a small opening between the lid and the body of the pot to release steam and avoid pressure build up. The handles are Bakelite ergonomic types in wood-tone colors.
The exterior is heat-resistant enamel and marketed as 100% scrape free.
The handles and knobs are a wood-look Bakelite type. The interior is a marble ceramic coating that resists staining and is easy to clean.
The pots are versatile in that they are designed for cooking and then serving, with handles both sides for easy maneuvering and the exterior designed in vibrant colors.
Options in the Vremi pots and pans
You can choose your Vremi cookware set in modern colors of either green, blue, or yellow. The color might determine the price, so it is worth a look at any discounts offered on Amazon, if you have no color preference.
These pots and pans can be used on most stovetops. That includes induction cooking.
What I love about these…
- The look: Like most Vremi cookware reviews I note the modern stylish design and color choice.
- Doubles as serveware: The cookware has an attractive modern design that allows you to take the pans from the stovetop to dinner table with style. The beauty of this is that you will have less to clean.
- Smooth ceramic interior: PFOA and PTFE free
- Exterior: Heat resistant enamel exterior that is easy to clean
- Aluminum base: Lightweight die-cast aluminum construction for fast and even heating
- Handles: Ergonomically designed Bakelite handles with attractive wood-look accents
- Compatible with induction as well as gas, electric, and halogen cooktops. However, if using with an induction stovetop, the induction burner diameter should not exceed the diameter of the cookware base for effective triggering of the sensor.
What can be downsides…
- The handles and knobs are not designed for high heat (you can’t put these in a hot oven). The beautiful accents may show cracking from heat stress. The Vremi pots and pans are only oven safe to 300ºF, as per company website, vremi.com.
- The handles can get hot when cooking over the stove elements. (Always use pot holders or mitts to protect your hands.)
- The lids are not clear view, so you will need to remove them to view the food cooking.
- The accents are a plastic wooden-look, not the real thing.
Price of this Vremi cookware
Not the lowest in the budget range. For the latest price on the Vremi cookware set at Amazon… See Details.